Have you ever questioned how efficient is your data center? Or, what does five minutes of downtime represent to your business?
We are pleased to be your strategic partner and business consultant in technological innovation. We invite you to become acquainted with all the products and services that we offer for the efficient management of mission-critical centers.
Optimize your investments and take advantage of all the support and consultancy that Grupo Electrotecnica makes available
Liebert MB Busway provides high density distribution to the racks, while eliminating cable clutter, which could affect airflow. This modular system is easy to install and expand, with a variety of components in configurations to meet site needs. It is available in standard and high density models.
The MB model is made up of three main components: the Tab Box, which provides input connection, whether from the UPS or the PDU to the Busway; the Busway that extends the three-phase distribution above or below the rows; and the Bus Plugs, which make immediate distribution to the racks possible.
- Ease of changing bus plugs.
- Increased space efficiency and better airflow.
- Single- or dual-bus configurations.
- UL 857 and CSA 22.2 certified.
- Hot swappable plugs.
- Less cables required, which reduces costs.
- Available in capacities of 100, 225, and 400 A.
- Available voltage of up to 600 VAC.
- Short circuit bearing capacity of 35 kA.
- Three-phase configuration, four conductors plus grounding with 200% of the neutral.
- Solid copper bars (98% conductivity).