Have you ever questioned how efficient is your data center? Or, what does five minutes of downtime represent to your business?
We are pleased to be your strategic partner and business consultant in technological innovation. We invite you to become acquainted with all the products and services that we offer for the efficient management of mission-critical centers.
Optimize your investments and take advantage of all the support and consultancy that Grupo Electrotecnica makes available
Tate Access Floor
The Tate raised floor system in building construction allows for high flexibility in the overall layout. This way, you have optimum control of air conditioning flow, environment temperature and humidity, electrical installations, communications cabling, and placement of equipment and furniture, among other aspects.
Using these panels facilitates making changes in space, according to specific technological and organizational requirements. Tate Access Floor is ideal for optimizing any internal space efficiently and cheaply, for example, data centers, offices, houses, cinemas and concert halls, health centers, educational centers, and architectural spaces in general.
- Optimal temperature and cooling control, as well as energy savings of 20% by handling a higher input air conditioning temperature.
- Reductions in the cost of structural reconfiguration.
- Output cables only where required given that it is a modular system.
- Unlimited space for structured cabling by having different heights of stands.
- Reduction of construction costs by requiring less height from floor to floor.
- Distribution of cold air in the area near the racks, maintaining an efficient control of the equipment temperature.
- Panel edges with a difference of +/-0.01 inches to minimize air leakage.
- Economy in wiring of up to 85%.
- Reduction of air conditioning ducts.
- Reuse of parts in another site.
- Product made up of 30% recyclable material.
- Reduced labor, operation, and maintenance costs of the data center.
- Floor laminated with HPL (High Pressure Laminate), special for data centers due to its antistatic property.
- Finishes in high precision laminate, vinyl, rubber, VCT, linoleum, cork, carpet, terrazzo, wood, and bamboo.
- ConCore Panel: welded steel cover, filled with lightweight concrete, coated with an epoxy coating that protects it against corrosion, non-combustible, and with an endurance capacity of 1000 lb., 1250 lb., 1500 lb., 2000 lb., and 2500 lb.
- All Steel Panel: welded steel cover, unfilled, resilience capacity of 1000 lb., 1250 lb., and 1500 lb.
- Welded steel perforated panel: 25% opening, coated with an epoxy layer that protects it against corrosion, non-combustible, and with an endurance capacity of 800 lb., 1250 lb., and 1500 lb. Also available with opening of 56%, coated with an epoxy layer that protects it against corrosion, non-combustible, and resilience capacity of 1,000 lb.
- Stands: made of steel, available in various heights according to customer needs (15, 30, 45, 60, or 100 cm). In addition, they can be installed with the PosiLock system (for offices) or the bolted springer (for data centers).